Austin Probate Attorneys.
Our experienced Austin probate and estate planning attorneys are here to provide you with legal representation when your future depends upon it. We have the resources to accomplish great things for the areas in which we work.
Our practice areas include:
We have earned a reputation for creative planning, effective probate administration, and, with probate disputes, aggressive advocacy on behalf of our clients.
Why Trust Your Case to KREIG Austin?
- Our attorneys are highly experienced probate attorneys who are not afraid to take on sensitive and difficult cases.
- We have a proven track record of success in handling tax and probate cases successfully.
- We are compassionate, responsive, and attentive, offering personalized legal counsel throughout each stage of the process.
- Our tax and probate attorneys have been recognized by their peers and keep abreast of current law changes.
- In some cases, we are flexible to meet our client’s needs—we offer evening and weekend appointments, and Spanish-speaking services, and can come to you if you are unable to come to our office.
- Depending on the type of matter, we may offer free initial consultations and flat and contingent fees.
Client-Focused Counsel. Results-Driven Representation.
At KREIG Austin, we understand that no two situations are the same. While we draw on decades of legal experience handling cases similar to yours, we also work to provide individualized representation that is tailored to your unique circumstances and goals. Our attorneys are responsive and consistently available for our clients, as well as steadfast legal advocates—both in and out of the courtroom.
We limit our practice to probate matters, as this allows us to provide each and every one of our clients with the level of attention and focus they deserve.
Navigating the legal system can be tricky. At KREIG Austin, we are prepared to handle every aspect of your case—no matter how complicated or difficult it may be—so that you can focus on your family, business, and/or career.
We invite you to reach out to our Texas tax and probate lawyers as soon as possible to discuss your case and learn more about your legal rights and options.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or just want to say hello, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll get back to you soon.